3223 Apple Lane
Peoria, IL 61602
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as an Infrastructure Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience leading technical teams
- Huge knowledge of installing and configuring server
- Deep knowledge of imparting 24×7 support
- Familiarity with systems design and Microsoft technologies
- Amazing ability to identify profitable opportunities
- Good understanding of information processing principles and practices
- Outstanding ability to clearly present technical proposals
Gantec Corporation, Peoria, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Managed with infrastructure to handle hardware and software configurations.
- Established change control process.
- Handled test environment documentation.
- Coordinated with infrastructure teams and software administrators.
- Maintained data integrity and enhanced basic training.
Kforce Inc., Peoria, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed daily department duties.
- Handled technical issues and managed their resolution.
- Aided disaster recovery testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated