323 Cherry Tree Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Objective Seeking position as Engineering Supervisor with reputable company in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Carroll College, Helena, MT
Engineering Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
PG & E, Jacksonville, FL
- Supervised and reviewed preparation contract drawings and documents.
- Evaluated design and cost proposals stated by consultants and contractors.
- Supervised the preparation of project contract documents.
- Prepared budgets by projecting resource needs and determining funding priorities.
- Supervised execution of City public works projects.
- Trained new and existing staff on work methods to ensure conformance with accepted standards.
Engineering Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
ASRC Energy Services, Jacksonville, FL
- Prepared engineering, fabrication, and construction specifications.
- Reviewed engineering packages to ensure the quality and accuracy of technical deliverables.
- Identified scope of work and design basis changes and initiated change management documents.
- Monitored project schedule and communicated project status to project managers.
- Developed consistent deliverable standards and plans to meet project schedules.
- Supervised and provided technical guidance to drafters, designers, engineering technicians, and engineers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong supervisory experience in Civil Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of established civil engineering principles, methods, and techniques
- Familiarity with modern, diversified, fundamental civil engineering concepts, materials, and techniques
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Access, Word and Excel
- Ability to interpret civil engineering drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to prepare routine reports, logs and correspondence