5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD, 21076
Objective To secure a position as Industrial Maintenance Technician with a well established organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge to troubleshoot tools and determine defective machinery
- Great ability to interpret electrical schematics and blueprints
- Outstanding ability to apply work procedures and ensure workers safety
- Superior knowledge of general building repairs and maintenance
- Amazing ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Industrial Maintenance Technician, August 2005 to till date
KILGORE FLARES, Hanover, MD
Troubleshot plant services and fabrication equipment issues.
Upheld and updated equipment schematic drawing, blueprint and reports.
Performed maintenance-related duties according to IOSHA, NEC, JIC, and IDNR standards and rules.
Prepared forms and reports accurately by using computer and software.
Maintained unit repair parts store and list.
Attended educational camps and contributes in constant development activities.
Industrial Maintenance Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Action Technology, Hanover, MD
Troubleshot, fixed and upheld machines and mechanical tools.
Detected and informed about defects in mechanical devices during procedure.
Disassembled tools to eradicate malfunctioning parts.
Scrutinized type and quality of parts for defects.
Checked parts to resolve suitable changes in dimensional necessities.
Lubed and scavenged parts.
Performed maintenance duties and checked drives, motors and belts.
Checked liquid level, changed filters and performed other maintenance duties as assigned.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated