5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD 21076
Objective To obtain a Theatre Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in obtaining preferred theatrical effect
- Operational knowledge of theater lighting and audio system
- Familiarity with load-in, load-out, hanging lights and operation of lights
- Ability to determine, install and troubleshoot theatrical equipment
- Ability to maintain and repair lighting, audio and rigging tools
College of Southern Maryland, Hanover, MD
August 2005 to till date
Assisted in organizing and scheduling theater use.
Assisted in installing and operating theater lighting, sound and rigging equipments.
Repaired and maintained lighting and audio equipment.
Suggested and assisted in buying high-quality theater equipment.
Ensured that theater lighting and sound equipment was safe to use.
Central Lakes College, Hanover, MD
May 2000 to July 2005
Daily maintained theatre, hall and classrooms.
Scheduled and recorded all theatre bookings.
Examined health and safety of the theatre for on-going action.
Assisted in preparing the stage and provided technical support to teaching staff.
Coordinated with the chief of theater-division regarding any additional requirements.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated