4370 Honeysuckle Lane
Morton, WA 98356
Job Objective To obtain Finance Trainee position in which to utilize my prior training in this field for overall good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast financial accounting (GL) and reporting experience
- Proficient with ERP systems, MS Office Applications and SAP system
- Profound knowledge in accounting and reporting tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving ability for trouble shooting
- Exceptional ability to work independently
Security Finance Corporation, Morton, WA
January 2009 – Present
- Maintained Balance Sheet and conducted Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Conducted intercompany reconciliation.
- Performed general management reporting and accounting activities.
- Coordinated with staff for finance-related activities.
PNC Global Investment Servicing Inc, Morton, WA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Examined documents before dispensation of payment.
- Assured that documents and signatures are valid.
- Prepared payment check and receipts.
- Managed payments orders and ascertained its proper delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Medaille College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated