4397 Lucky Duck Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to secure a position as Corporate Trainer with company seeking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in an Information Services environment
- Wide knowledge of IS protocols and processes
- Proficient with computer hardware and Microsoft Office
- Strong superior presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good attitude, high energy and great team player
- Exceptional ability to work with little direct supervision
- Profound ability to support the Company’s values, goals and objectives
- Strong ability to effectively articulate concepts in an easily understandable manner
Adobe Systems Inc, Pittsburgh, PA
February 2009 – Present
- Provided training to business employees in organization.
- Managed and evaluated training needs of business.
- Developed training materials and courses and organized training schedules.
- Delivered knowledge and systems-based training programs.
- Assisted in monitoring requirements of Service Level Agreements.
ACT 1 Personnel Services, Pittsburgh, PA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Evaluated efficiency of training program.
- Recognized areas of enhancement.
- Communicated results with Training and Development Leader.
- Administered several corporate training projects.
- Designed, developed and managed new training materials and achieved business objectives.
- Developed, delivered and measured effectiveness of training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Hickey College, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated