Agricultural Consultant Resume
Here is the Agricultural Consultant Resume example:
824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective To obtain an Agricultural Consultant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Agricultural Consultant, August 2005 – Present
New Management Solutions, Alton, TX
- Developed and prepared a book of business to support the hedging and consulting services offered.
- Provided customer service to enhance current business plus solicit new business.
- Invested few weeks a year traveling to visit customers and organized trade shows, meetings and work shops.
- Maintained all assigned accounts and commodities.
Agricultural Assistant, May 2000 – July 2005
Crop Production Services, Alton, TX
- Developed and prepared a strong understanding of Precision Agriculture and coordinated soil sampling and variable rate applications.
- Performed and managed research plot work and gathered Yield Data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the grain and livestock markets
- Good knowledge of agricultural regulatory processes
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural, environmental economics and policy and disciplines
- Sound knowledge of the economic issues associated with agriculture
- Extensive knowledge of proper use of Crop Protection Products, Fertilizer and Soil Amendments and Agronomic Recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ACT
- Exceptional ability to compose market and commodity reports
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis supporting current and new customers
- Strong problem solve and a team player with customer service instincts
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated