Diamond Cutter Resume Example
Here is the Diamond Cutter Resume example:
4099 Michael Street
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective Seeking a Diamond Cutter position with an established company so that I can put to good use the many skills that I have acquired over a period of time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in diamond cutting, shaping, polishing and inspection
- Profound knowledge of workflow and process of polishing diamonds
- Outstanding knowledge of table smoothing, cross work and girdle polishing techniques
- Familiarity with accredited diamond grading laboratories and established diamond cutting specifications
- Ability to operate diamond cutting tools and inspection equipments
- Ability to obtain highest grades for diamond symmetry, polish and cut
Zale Corporation, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Marked lines on diamond and cut the diamond along those lines.
- Splitthe diamond into smaller pieces of varying sizes.
- Placed and glued diamond into pots using appropriate holding materials for cutting and shaping.
- Ground, shaped and polished diamond facets at precise angles.
- Operated trade-related system, microscope, and other tools to inspect pieces and perform work.
- Examined cut diamondsin order toverify conformance to brand specifications and quality standards.
- Completed all diamond production jobs, in a timely manner.
- Received highest grades for diamond symmetry, polish and cut from accredited grading laboratories.
- Worked with retailers, laboratories and shipping companies forsafe delivery of diamonds.
- Provided advice to clients and customers regarding creation of best quality cut diamond.
Associate Degree in Fine Arts
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated