Print Designer Resume
Here is the Print Designer Resume example:
4348 Fulton Street
Weirton, WV 26062
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Print Designer where I can apply my skills and knowledge in the field towards the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in graphic design and print production
- Familiarity with print and Web standards
- Ability to design for print collateral and integrated campaigns
- Programming knowledge of HTML/CSS and front-end development
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Quark Express, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator & OSX, MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel, InDesign, Flash and DreamWeaver
- Excellent design and composition skill
- Ability to manage in a deadline-oriented environment and to multi-task
Obama, Inc., Weirton, WV
April 2006 – Present
- Created and prepared all print ad mechanicals for final release to publications.
- Conceptualized ideas to be used across multiple platforms including web-based applications.
- Conceptualized and designed network print stuff.
- Maintained quality and quantity of work produced, and contributed creatively.
- Maintained structured print file archives.
Hilton Corporation, Weirton, WV
June 2002 – March 2006
- Designed creative materials for existing accounts.
- Administered CD package design, and various other materials.
- Assisted the production director managing with workload.
- Ensured look of presentation, created boards, charts, agendas and branding.
- Evaluated client needs and scheduled production projects.
BFA in Graphic Design
Coker College, South Carolina, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated