Behavioral Aide Resume
Here is the Behavioral Aide Resume example:
3509 Austin Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405
Objective To obtain a position as a Behavioral Aide that would enable me to utilize my professional and educational experience.
Summary Of Skills
Excellent management skills
Immense ability to deal with violent behavior of children
Broad knowledge in use of technology for behavior assistance
Strong ability to stand, sit and kneel for long periods
In-depth knowledge of behavioral principles and social interaction aid techniques
- Behavioral Aide, 2007 – Present
- National High School Graduate, San Diego, CA
- Helped students who exhibited angry, aggressive and other violent behaviors.
- Supervised behavior and other tasks vital to special needs of students.
- Maintained database of mental health professionals.
- Created positive behavior strategies for children while encouraging positive reinforcement.
- Gathered data and monitored behavior and other tasks vital to special needs of students.
B.A in Psychology, 2005, Emory University
M.S in Child Development, 2007, University of Medicine and Dentistry.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated