Child Caregiver Resume Example
Here is the Child Caregiver Resume example:
485 Quilly Lane
Columbus, OH 43215
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Child Caregiver where my compassion to help will be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing care to children and infants
- Deep knowledge of providing child care
- Huge knowledge of safety issues of children
- Familiarity with childhood development policies, regulations, procedures and processes
- Ability to provide optimal level of care to children
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to maintain patience when dealing with children
- Ability to bend, squat, reach and play outdoors daily
- Ability to communicate with clients
Clicketyclock Daycare, Columbus, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured safe handling of all equipments for children.
- Monitored activities and provided immediate response to emergency situations.
- Coordinated with clients and public on regular basis.
- Maintained neat and clean area by regularly cleaning after children.
- Analyzed health of children and prepared meals and snacks accordingly.
- Implemented various learning activities and assisted in schoolwork.
- Ensured compliance to all child care procedure and policies.
- Provided nutritional care to children as per parent requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA