Academic Editor Resume Example
Here is the Academic Editor Resume example:
1026 Sumner Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to use my past experiences and education as Academic Editor to help company grow and meet long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with online information systems in academic environment
- Expertise in editing and incorporating multimedia materials – photos, images and videos
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Power point, HTML and web authoring tools
- Good understanding of journals publishing, management and development
- Familiarity with education issues, layout and production
- Ability to work with clients with differing linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to copyedit, review, and post content
- Excellent reporting and editing skills
- Work Experience
- Academic Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Nature Publishing Group, Los Angeles, CA
- Edited research papers, checked for English language usage, sentence structure and punctuation used made necessary changes as required.
- Ensured final papers to be free of any grammatical errors.
- Composed sentences according to content managed tenses and made necessary changes.
- Assisted author and prepared a cover letter of original document for readers.
- Coordinated with clients and made changes as required to documents.
- Academic Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Cactus Communications, Los Angeles, CA
- Drafted monthly e-letters researched and incorporated all necessary activities on campus.
- Prepared various articles for universities by conducting regular research using educational software.
- Composed various informational brochures and prepared online programs for same.
- Edited and proof read all technical content prior to its publication, checked content for various specifications.
- Formulated online documentation and edited it.
- Coordinated with director and principal investigators and prepared final project reports.
- Developed various online surveys and forms as required by client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Seminole State College, Sanford, FL
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated