Caption Writer Resume Example
Here is the Caption Writer Resume example:
52 University Street
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Caption Writer in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of planning, composing and presenting captions
- In-depth knowledge of video transcription process and operation of transcription & captioning software
- Operational knowledge of using MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windows OS and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with building and maintaining long term client relationships
- Ability to create captions in more than one language including English
- Ability to organize, handle, and completeall captioning tasks, on time
SpecPro Technical Services, LLC, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Produced, proofread, and revised all captions of assigned images, for sale.
- Wrote, formatted, and provided captions for TV based and online promos and commercials.
- Composed, reviewed, and edited captions of a variety of TV programs.
- Prepared and presented closed captions of audio/video content for audience with hearing disorders.
- Planned, placed, and synchronized all captions with dialogues, in an accurate manner.
- Attended meetings with executives and maintained timely records of completed work.
Wastren Advantage Inc, Seattle, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Composed and edited captions to define music and background noises.
- Wrote, reviewed, and revised all captions, in an effective and timely manner.
- Interpreted and translated dialogues into captions for both English speaking and non-English speaking audiences.
- Edited, placed, and matched all captions with their respective dialogues, correctly.
- Operated and maintained computerized captioning system, properly and efficiently.
- Oversaw and assisted in encoding of captions to TV production master tapes.
Master’s Degree in Creative Writing
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated