5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To secure a position as Content Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience working with very large content databases
- Able to work in a fast-paced technology environment
- Skilled in working with web services and software development
- Proficient with statistical software, database software, and spreadsheet packages, Microsoft Access, Excel, SPSS and STATA
- Great Knowledge information mapping, web usability concepts and use of web development software
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent organizational skills
Content Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Teamsoft Technologies, Chicago, IL
- Reviewed and maintained institutional data and databases, provided important assessment and analyzed continuous improvement of academic institutions.
- Extracted custom data sets from large relational databases.
- Forecasted and prepared reports in the areas of enrollment, graduation rate, demographics, retention, and other institutional quality measures.
- Analyzed and examined data using descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Summarized and presented findings in formal reports and document protocols.
Content Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Tribune Company, Chicago, IL
- Tracked, analyzed, reported and optimized content metrics.
- Effectively built automated reporting tools and frameworks.
- Developed executive dashboards and recommendations.
- Ensured ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality, including content metadata and tags.
- Worked effectively with content partners to organize and improve data quality and coverage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated