Assistant Editor Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Editor Resume example:
3825 Dogwood Road
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective To work as Assistant Editor in which to grow and expand in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in developing and presenting online media content
- Exceptional knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Ability to select online content for audiences
- Ability to write and edit stories
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, HTML and Photoshop
- Good understanding and working of social media marketing
- Strong writing, editing and leadership skills
- Work Experience
- Assistant Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Penton Media, Phoenix, AZ
- Provided content for programs by interviewing industry leaders, researching trends and producing content.
- Edited all technical content for web, checked all facts, coordinated with author and ensured compliance to edit style.
- Monitored queries for editorial calendar conducted briefings and managed all requests made for review and briefings.
- Developed content for buyers guide by performing regular research.
- Managed web traffic to site and monitored it according to subjects and author searches.
- Assistant Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- BNP Media, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed content, researched and edited for regular issues and special sections of publications.
- Planned, researched and wrote all special case studies going into publication.
- Edited all copies required for columns and features.
- Monitored content for e-newsletter, assembled it and send it to appropriate readers.
- Assisted in brand awareness by regularly participating in social media.
- Participated in all conferences and trade shows as required.
- Coordinated with editorial staff and prepared editorial calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated