Content Specialist Resume
Here is the Content Specialist Resume example:
1721 Hog Camp Road
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Job Career Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Content Specialist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experienced in Web content development
- Good understanding of web technologies, web publishing and design tools
- Sound knowledge of printing environments and social media marketing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficient in HTML, QuarkXpress, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
Content Specialist, May 2006 – Present
eBay, Tinley Park, IL
- Modified templates and FAQs to ensure compliance with Legal Department.
- Translated, updated, wrote and implemented new templates to reflect product updates.
- Updated, prepared and implemented new FAQs to reflect product updates.
- Maintained local language glossary and style guide.
- Researched and analyzed customer behavior and worked with Product Support to establish content strategies to improve the user experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Graphic Arts & English, Pitzer College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated