Academic Writer Resume
Here is the Academic Writer Resume example:
460 Duck Creek Road
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective Seeking an Academic Writer position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of writing technical and non-technical academic papers and articles for educational institutions
- Sound knowledge of common referencing styles such as APA and MLA
- Commendable knowledge of various online search engines and libraries
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to collaborate with assigned teams on multiple projects, in a positive manner
- Ability to produce documents without any grammatical errors
University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Browsed various books and internet sites and researched on assigned topics.
- Composed and delivered academic articles, research papers, reviews, and guides.
- Proofread, edited, and corrected all given reports, properly and efficiently.
- Created and submitted documents for formatting to design team and publishers.
- Prepared internship contracts and assisted with placement of all interns, as required.
- Validated eligibility of students for special programs and monitored the academic progress of selected students.
University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted online research on specific topics and developed story concept.
- Planned and composedcreative and appealing academic content for organizational websites.
- Authored and provided educational essays, academic papers, research projects, and assignments.
- Drafted and submitted all manuscripts for various research journals, as requested.
- Checked and revisedcontent to meet requirements of institutions and clients.
- Prepared and presented style guides and other documents, as needed.
Master’s Degree in Academic Writing Theory and Practice
Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated