Cosmetic Surgery Receptionist Resume
Here is the Cosmetic Surgery Receptionist Resume example:
1771 Fire Access Road
High Point, NC 27260
Job Objective To obtain a position as Cosmetic Surgery Receptionist that enables me to make positive contributions to company by using my skills to their fullest potential.
Cosmetic Surgery Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
All’s Well, High Point, NC
- Greeted all visitors and patients politely on the phone and in person, assisted them with all their queries.
- Maintained all appointments for the patients and ensured that provider and the treatment room are available.
- Managed patient accounts such as maintaining the records of their personal and financial information.
- Administered the financial functions of the clinic such as collecting patient fees, keeping records of any credit and processed all third party claims.
- Ensured that all the confidential patient information is always protected.
Cosmetic Surgery Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Medical Resources, High Point, NC
- Maintained the clinic by keeping the waiting area and lobby clean at all times.
- Scheduled all appointments for surgery through various mediums such as phone, web and in person.
- Greeted all customers politely and attended to their enquiries.
- Prepared the calendar for all surgeries to be carried by consulting with the doctor.
- Managed the payments for the procedures carried in the facility.
- Administered the medical records, reviewed it for any changes and assisted it with any requests on the same.
- Ensured all the data is correct and uploaded it on the computers.
- Created charts for the new patients and prepared charts to be reviewed by the peers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong customer service, sales experience in medical office facility
- Deep knowledge of medical terminology and the associated codes
- In-depth knowledge of dermatology medical and Cosmetic office procedures and terminology
- Ability to schedule appointments, provide quoting fees, educate about the procedures involved
- Ability to track all patient activity
- Ability to get new patients demographics information and insurance verification
- Ability to multitask and provide optimal customer service
- Proficiency in using the phone and managing multiple lines
- Excellent typing Skills (50wpm)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
High School Diploma, Nettleton High School, Jonesboro, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Assistant Hair Stylist Resume Examples
- Assistant Spa Manager Resume Examples
- Beauty Advisor Resume Examples
- Beauty Consultant Resume Examples
- Beauty Manager Resume Examples
- Cosmetic Account Executive Resume Examples
- Cosmetic Representative Resume Examples
- Cosmetology Instructor Resume Examples
- Day Spa Manager Resume Examples
- Eyelash Extensions Esthetician Resume Examples