Dental Chairside Assistant Resume
Here is the Dental Chairside Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 1719
Objective To obtain the position as Dental Chairside Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of dental practices and procedures
- Ability to perform procedures such as wisdom tooth extraction and root canals
- Uncommon ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, flexibility, and good organization skills
- Outstanding ability to adhere to all safety requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team in an educational setting
- Computer skills including word processing, Excel, database experience, and experience with Patterson Eaglesoft
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Dental Chairside Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Local Dental Office, Boxboro, MA
- Handled leading edge equipment and instrumentation.
- Supported dentists, dental hygienists and dental technicians.
- Prepared work stations, instruments, and materials.
- Addressed patients to the work station.
- Scheduled and confirmed patient appointments and recalled.
- Processed dental insurance forms.
- Assisted with patient billing and account collection.
Dental Chairside Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Moore Dentistry, Boxboro, MA
- Provided dentist with the tools and equipments needed during the procedure.
- Ensured the comfort of patient during dental procedures.
- Ascertained dentist requirements during procedures while maintaining infection control measures.
- Oversaw health center and ensured that safety and environmental conditions were maintained.
- Reviewed maintenance of equipment.
- Assisted multiple clinic dentists.
- Assembled any additional equipment the dentist needed for the next appointment.
Associate in Applied Science degree in Dental Assisting, Northwest Iowa Community College, Sheldon, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated