Education Coordinator Resume
Here is the Education Coordinator Resume example:
472 Amethyst Drive
Lansing, MI 48911
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as an Education Coordinator where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in education planning and teaching
- Good knowledge of pediatrics and adult teaching techniques
- Profound knowledge of acute care nursing practices
- Solid understanding of principles of curriculum development
- Extreme ability to understand labor unions and leaders
- Sound ability to use event planning and management principles
Georgia Gwinnett College – Lawrenceville, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Supported educational programming and budget activities.
- Analyzed PO requisitions and implemented program marketing.
- Provided assistance in website advertising and traditional marketing.
- Managed venue selection and revenue recognition tasks.
- Assisted in revenue reconciliation and prepared unit development plans.
- Resolved queries of clinical department and referral sources.
Needham Public Schools – Needham, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance in hospital sponsored events and local organizations.
- Implemented unit advertising using community services.
- Assisted in referral intake systems and education programs.
- Created training program content and executed equipment requirements.
- Conducted logistics arrangements relating to educational programs.
- Participated in reconciliation of billing statements.
Master’s Degree in Special Education
US Army War College, Carlisle, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated