Power Plant Electrical Engineer Resume
Here is the Power Plant Electrical Engineer Resume example:
4615 Drainer Avenue
Panama City, FL 32405
Job Objective To secure a Power Plant Electrical Engineer position with premier company in which to use my past experiences in the new work environment to help company meet goals.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating mixers, generators, pumps, piping, vacuum and conveyor systems
- Profound knowledge of all phases of projects
- Steep knowledge of electrical theory, operations and maintenance processes
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Ability to evaluate data, formulate technical reports and implement recommendations
- Superior leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Power Plant Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek, Panama City, FL
- Conducted electrical calculations.
- Supervised electrical team and plant electrical safety training programs.
- Aided plant operations as well as enforced new technologies.
- Evaluated plant equipment condition and installed new equipment.
- Administered electrical aspects of engineering projects.
- Handled facility and maintenance efforts and managed troubleshooting of facility infrastructure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Westfield State College, Westfield, MA
6618 S Wabash Ave
Sacramento, CA 94203
Objective To obtain a position as a Power Plant Electrical Engineer which emphasizes growth, creativity, and analytical thinking.
- Excellent working knowledge of gas fired power plant operation and maintenance and applicable industry standards.
- Solid current knowledge and experience with industry electrical codes and standards.
- Broad experience in the area of static electrical plant, including transformers, switchgear and cable systems.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of engineering design, standards development and construction methods associated with power plant electrical.
- Power Plant Electrical Engineer, 2006 to till date
- IAP Worldwide Services, Inc., CA
- Controlled and supervised boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment in power generating plants.
- Performed advanced engineering and technical tasks in support of nuclear plant operations.
- Supported plant design modifications, testing and problem solving.
- Reviewed plant electrical related operational and equipment problems that result in poor performance, reduced availability, loss of efficiency, and implemented solutions to the problem areas.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2004