510 Hardman Road
Essex Junction, VT5452
Job Objective Master Electrician seeking position with reputable company in search of a highly skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of current equipment and its electrical control systems
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and Internet software
- Wide knowledge of electricity and power distribution
- Familiarity with 24 480 volt systems, single and 3 phase
- Ability to operate forklifts, power and hand material moving equipment
- Ability to use electrical test equipment and a variety of hand tools
- Ability to plan and implement work order projects
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
CMI Management, Inc.,Essex Junction, VT
August 2005 – Present
- Installed electrical equipment and wiring in accordance with defined specifications.
- Replaced faulty electro- mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components.
- Conducted tests and inspections of equipment and services.
- Diagnosed and repaired and replaced malfunctioning motors, switches, drives, and other electrical systems.
- Performed electrical work on production systems and equipment.
M.C. Dean, Inc., Essex Junction, VT
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed, repaired and maintained communication cables and power distribution cables
- Analyzed, and made necessary running adjustments, repairs and overhauls.
- Installed, repaired, calibrated, and replaced electronic devices and systems.
- Prepared scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work
- Analyzed circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings.
High School Diploma
Tecumseh Junior-Senior High School, Lynnville, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated