PLC Electrician Resume Example
Here is the PLC Electrician Resume example:
2107 Red Hawk Road
Holdingford, MN 56340
Job Objective Career minded PLC Electrician seeking the opportunity to acquire position with growing company where my expertise and years of training can be fully employed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of equipments in a manufacturing, industrial environment
- Remarkable knowledge of Automation PLC, HMI (Human-Machine Interface) with WinCC and Siemens S7
- Familiarity with power distribution from 24V DC to 34.5kV
- Ability to use testing equipment and test procedures to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Ability to work Independently
CyberCoders, Holdingford, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Performed maintenance required on mill equipment.
- Evaluated and solved electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Performed PLC Programming and Troubleshooting.
- Performed industrial Maintenance including general Mechanical
High School Diploma
Appalachian School, Oneonta, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated