1253 Walnut Drive
Casselton, ND 58012
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Wire EDM Machinist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of programming, running and controlling Wire Electrical Discharge Machine
- In-depth knowledge of machine shop processes like surface grinding
- Operational knowledge of mills, lathes, and precision measuring equipments
- Familiarity with FDA standards, SPC, and quality control practices
- Ability to manage and complete all assigned jobs, safely and on time
- Ability to read and understand machine blueprints, correctly
Wire EDM Machinist
James Tool Machine & Engineering, Inc., Casselton, ND
August 2012 – Present
- Setup, programmed, and operated the company-provided wire EDM, properly.
- Fabricated, assembled, and corrected machinery parts, as per given specifications.
- Produced and delivered high quality punches, dies, and tools, as requested.
- Inspected all machined parts and conducted QA activities.
- Ordered, restocked, and maintained warehouse inventory and spare parts.
- Moved and loaded all completed customer orders on trailers, carefully.
Wire EDM Machinist
Alto Products Corp, Casselton, ND
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed blueprints and specified precise dimensions and tolerances.
- Operated and controlled wire EDM and other conventional machine shop tools.
- Selected and utilized a variety of inspection and measurement tools like gauges and micrometers.
- Cleaned wire EDM and performed its preventive maintenance, on a regular basis.
- Cleaned and tidied work site and maintained safe working environment.
- Monitored and maintained inventory stock of tools and supplies, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Portland State University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated