Cable Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Cable Design Engineer Resume example:
4820 Jadewood Drive
Hobart, IN 46342
Job Objective Seeking opportunity for career development as Cable Design Engineer with reputable company.
Cable Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Time Warner Cable, Hobart, IN
- Developed cable designs and ensured that it met all customer requirements.
- Documented all designs and associated specifications.
- Provided technical assistance to customers and resolved any issue in design.
- Designed new methods and improved manufacturing processes.
- Prepared cost estimates for design of assigned project.
- Answered all customer queries and provided specifications for all issues.
Cable Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
NORTHROP GRUMMAN, Hobart, IN
- Developed designs for cables using various engineering drawings and company processes.
- Coordinated with manufacturing workshops and ensured hardware was in accordance with designs.
- Assisted engineers and developed new programs for processes as per the requirement.
- Managed all parts that were required for processes and ensured its accordance to required technology.
- Monitored all architectural components of designs and reviewed for any problems.
- Prepared prototypes and incorporated them in new designs.
- Analyzed design documents and checked its compatibility with fiber optic cable system.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience working with wire & cable product and process development
- Huge knowledge of designs for twisted and coaxial cable system
- Familiarity with government and industry standards for the design, fabrication, procurement and test of cables
- Wide knowledge of analog video, digital video systems, I/P, and Data Networking
- Proficient in AutoCad, MS Project, PrimaveraLean, Manufacturing concepts and Six-Sigma tools
- Expert in administering, testing, and troubleshooting fiber optic networks and CAT5 network
- Ability to conceptualize multiple cable designs
- Ability to convey technical information to non technical people
- Skilled to understand electrical power transmission
- Great ability to maintain good interaction with clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated