Certified Process Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Certified Process Design Engineer Resume example:
1976 Laurel Lee
Kansas City, MO 64106
Job Objective Experienced Certified Process Design Engineer looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- CPDE with vast Experience in on oil & gas process engineering
- Outstanding knowledge of oil and gas processes
- Skilled in developing Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrument Diagrams
- Familiarity with petroleum refining and gas processing systems
- Solid understanding of process design reviews
- Operational knowledge of industry process standards and principles
- Immense ability to coordinate with various departments
- Remarkable ability to multitask and meet all deadlines
Certified Process Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Kansas City, MO
- Developed models for processes and simulated pipeline for projects.
- Maintained a list of equipments required in process and maintained material and energy balance records.
- Designed flow diagrams and maintained material and heat balance on unit.
- Calculated all load estimates and requirements for hydraulic systems in process.
- Evaluated designs and ensured its accordance to FEEF standards.
- Prepared reports for approved designs.
- Coordinated with various departments and reviewed designs to ensure compatibility.
Certified Process Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
McNeilus Companies, Kansas City, MO
- Prepared designs for new products and their layouts modified existing projects by making necessary changes and upgrading processes accordingly.
- Performed calculation on various processes such as determining structural strength.
- Coordinated with vendors and designed specifications for various components and processes.
- Assisted team members on designing work for projects.
- Supervised all tests programs carried on processes.
- Monitored working of projects and associated personnel’s such as designers and drafters.
- Worked with various departments for designing projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Texarkana College, Texarkana, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated