4512 Gordon Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To obtain a Design Researcher position with company seeking dedicated and hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in conducting research and managing good working relations with clients
- Operational knowledge of managing all phases of project
- Ability to work with various quantitative techniques
- Ability to develop various strategies
- Ability to prepare various information designs
- Ability to understand diverse target audiences
- Ability to visualize data and customize presentations
- Proven track record of designing usability and qualitative research
- Passion for research, strategy, innovation, and design
- Good skills to prepare reports
CompuCom Application Services, Los Angeles, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Prepared various concepts for research development and performed different levels of usability development on same.
- Developed new methods of conducting research, collected data and ensured accuracy of same.
- Ensured completion of all research work according to schedule.
- Maintained knowledge on new and competitor products coming into market.
- Evaluated all measuring devices and associated equipment for research work.
- Monitored various research methods, designed new products and reviewed its usability.
Hill-Rom, Los Angeles, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with design teams and developed new product.
- Performed consumer targeted research and studied various trends.
- Participated in various competitive analyses and participated in various usability surveys.
- Developed human resources team and initiated various development plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design
Gainesville State College, Oakwood, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated