202 Froe Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
Objective To secure an EMC Storage Engineer position for your firm to better both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the company through my experience.
- Admirable experience in working as Storage Engineer in an EMC environment
- Exceptional knowledge of the EMC Solution Enabler
- Wide knowledge of EMC disk array products and Cisco/Brocade SAN switches
- Skilled in configuring EMC, SAN and Networking switches and routers
- In-depth knowledge of Storage Management, Administration, Architecture, EMC Replication Manager, and EMC DMX Clariion storage arrays
- Sound knowledge of the various storage platforms such as IBM
- Familiarity with Network Appliance, EMC, IBM, and Hitachi storage platforms
- Remarkable ability to configure a network with the help of ETL configuration
- Immense ability to provide backup support on the Intel and Sun platforms
EMC Storage Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Strategic Business Systems, Inc., Wheeling, WV
- Facilitated a strong customer interface and obtained specific customer requirements.
- Assisted in the development of server and operating system according to the customer requirements.
- Sorted all hardware and software products and integrated them in the storage system.
- Documented the procedure and assisted the customers in understanding the technical terms.
EMC Storage Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Square One Resources, Wheeling, WV
- Provided support on an Intel and Sun platform in a Legato environment.
- Maintained the SAN and storage technologies with the help of the EMC hardware and software.
- Managed the storage assessment and the standard development teams.
- Prepared the budget and planned the review in accordance to the same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Harding University, Searcy, AR
1839 Lynn Ogden Lane
Galveston, TX 77550
Email : [email]
|To further hone my skills and abilities in VMware, Clariion, Celerra, FASTVP, EMC VNX arrays, SCSI and Fibre channel as an EMC Storage Engineer.
|Profound knowledge of EMC FC and iSCSI SANs including:
- VNX, VNXe
- Clariion CX3/ CX4
Quick and brilliant with software applications:
- SharePoint 2007
- MSCS, VMware server
- Norton Ghost
Thorough with operating systems like:
- Windows NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 7
- SQL server 2000/ 2005
- Linux, Unix
Highly expert in troubleshooting network connectivity:
- LAN, WAN
- Routers, hubs
- Switches, printers
Solid understanding of other software applications like:
- VMware vcenter
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Ghost, WinFax
Adept in utilizing storage protocols:
- SCSI, iSCSI
- NFS, CIFS
- Fiber Channel
Crystal clear with processes including:
- SAN Lifecycle development
- Technology scaling
- Migration planning
Immense capabilities to:
- Implement IT service management processes
- Create professional documentation diagrams and proposals
|EMC Storage Engineer
|January 2012 – Present
- Executed effective processes for implementation, upgrading and troubleshooting of EMC systems.
- Assisted in installation and configuration of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Conducted analysis and management of resource pools, virtual clusters and security groups.
- Developed technical support products and solutions in coordination with client management.
- Resolved technical issues relating to VMware performance and other infrastructure components.
- Provided technical assistance in monitoring of database maintenance issues to suggest enhancements.
- Supported technical team members in detailed research of existing technology and system processes.
- Conducted EMC reviews in collaboration with management for approval of capacity plans.
|EMC Storage Engineer
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Provided technical assistance for development of strategies and policies during engineering and management meetings.
- Supported technical team members in designing and development of technical content services.
- Implemented procedures for installation, customization and integration of EMC solutions.
- Coordinated with project management teams for documentation of technical architecture and implementation.
- Conducted detailed analysis and assessments of system and storage configuration and related practices.
- Assisted in overall performance of system administration and management tasks for all applications.
- Executed effective processes for capacity planning and management activities for overall enterprise systems.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation such as storage flow diagrams, custom monitors and RTS documents.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Lewis & Clark College
|August 2006 – May 2010
|EMC Storage Administrator Certification (EMCSA)
March 1, 2020Create Date
March 1, 2020Last Updated