Equipment Engineer Resume
Here is the Equipment Engineer Resume example:
3519 Poling Farm Road
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Job Career Looking for employment as an Equipment Engineer for a full time position in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience of working as an Equipment Engineer in a Manufacturing industry
- Operational knowledge of control validation and change control
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and the materials used for maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of instrumentation and data collection methods
- Ability to multitask and work alone without supervision
- Skilled to assess the risk involved in a project
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in a manufacturing environment
Equipment Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Catalent Pharma Solutions, Ainsworth, NE
- Managed the manufactured equipment and resolved all issues in the design of the product and equipment.
- Coordinated with the Product and Manufacturing teams and evaluated the product.
- Organized the design reviews, prepared necessary documents and coordinated with the vendors for the same.
- Scheduled tests on the new equipments at the vendor site and directed the new assembly equipment for manufacturing.
- Documented the procedures, engineering drawings and the materials required for maintenance.
- Maintained the equipments, redesigned them if required, and replaced the parts of the assembled equipments.
- Facilitated the project with the visits to the vendor site and updated the project status accordingly.
Equipment Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Evergreen Solar, Ainsworth, NE
- Maintained the manufacturing facility; procured and installed the new equipment.
- Prepared the drawings for all tools required for the equipment.
- Provided the necessary support to the equipment and validated the process.
- Performed troubleshoot on the packaging equipments in the unit.
- Organized strategic plan and improved the manufacturing efficiency and provided automation ideas.
- Maintained the Quality System of the project and ensured its effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Nichols College, Dudley, MA
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated