Equipment Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Equipment Engineer Resume example:
3519 Poling Farm Road
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Job Career Looking for employment as an Equipment Engineer for a full time position in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience of working as an Equipment Engineer in a Manufacturing industry
- Operational knowledge of control validation and change control
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and the materials used for maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of instrumentation and data collection methods
- Ability to multitask and work alone without supervision
- Skilled to assess the risk involved in a project
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in a manufacturing environment
Equipment Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Catalent Pharma Solutions, Ainsworth, NE
- Managed the manufactured equipment and resolved all issues in the design of the product and equipment.
- Coordinated with the Product and Manufacturing teams and evaluated the product.
- Organized the design reviews, prepared necessary documents and coordinated with the vendors for the same.
- Scheduled tests on the new equipments at the vendor site and directed the new assembly equipment for manufacturing.
- Documented the procedures, engineering drawings and the materials required for maintenance.
- Maintained the equipments, redesigned them if required, and replaced the parts of the assembled equipments.
- Facilitated the project with the visits to the vendor site and updated the project status accordingly.
Equipment Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Evergreen Solar, Ainsworth, NE
- Maintained the manufacturing facility; procured and installed the new equipment.
- Prepared the drawings for all tools required for the equipment.
- Provided the necessary support to the equipment and validated the process.
- Performed troubleshoot on the packaging equipments in the unit.
- Organized strategic plan and improved the manufacturing efficiency and provided automation ideas.
- Maintained the Quality System of the project and ensured its effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Nichols College, Dudley, MA
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA
Equipment Engineer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated