Gas Controller Resume Example
Here is the Gas Controller Resume example:
2422 Froe Street
Athens, WV 24712
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Gas Controller.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of gas transmission and distribution pipeline system operations
- Deep knowledge of natural gas gathering systems, pipeline and operations
- Outstanding ability to maintain rapport and work independently
- Ability to interpret data and recommend changes
- Ability to monitor and control the pipeline system via data acquisition systems
Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Athens, WV
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored gas volume and pressures meet market requirements.
- Managed SCADA System and monitored pipelines pressures.
- Evaluated the transmission system and administered gas flows.
- Assisted field personnel and evaluated gas control data.
- Supervised transportation of natural gas and coordinated with customers.
Frontline Source Group, Inc., Athens, WV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Evaluated gathering system and pipeline operations.
- Reviewed pressure, temperature and volume.
- Authorized controls and reviewed system performance.
- Managed scheduled maintenance and unscheduled outages.
- Formulated reports on operating data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Georgia Perimeter College, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated