4540 Hilltop Haven Drive
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills as a Geological Engineer to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide geoscience experience in conventional and unconventional enviroment
- Outstanding knowledge of structural geology and tectonic settings
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral forms
- Ability to integrate subsurface, production, and geophysical data into cohesive prospect development
- Skilled at data integration and regional map compilation from disparate data sets
- Proficient with UNIX, Landmark Interpretation suite, and 3D Visualization tools
- Familiarity with data analysis, geotechnical analysis, design and drafting
Geological Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Sequence Systems, Newark, NJ
- Evaluated site for project and checked all aspect of area such as soil and ground water levels.
- Conducted site investigations for complex and large construction projects such as tunnels, bridges and dams.
- Developed various measures and resolved all land contamination levels.
- Designed structures to be made from rocks such as tunnels and basements.
- Generated databases and prepared designs accordingly.
- Determined ways to control instable areas such as landslides.
- Coordinated with various teams and carried out necessary researches.
Geological Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
EOG Resources, Newark, NJ
- Provided support to all civil and environmental projects such as investigating soils and making necessary tests on environment.
- Developed all laboratory test programs for environmental site inspections.
- Documented all remedial investigation and maintained a record of all studies carried and designs reports.
- Prepared an estimate cost of project and prepared related drawings.
- Designed disposal facilities and development of landfill capping.
- Provided technical support to all exploration work and handled all production activities.
- Coordinated with various operating groups and analyzed problems and suggested appropriate solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree In Geological Engineering, Hondros College, Westerville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated