4508 Boring Lane
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective Looking for work as a Product Test Engineer in a firm that allows me to practice my expertise while also continuing to grow and advance in my experiences.
Product Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
MaxLinear, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Evaluated and chose production test platform and test house.
- Assisted System & IC design and Platform & Applications teams.
- Outlined load board and probe-card.
- Upgraded test plans and programs.
- Conducted correlation analysis.
Product Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Kelly Services, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Handled industrialization test and controlled equipment.
- Provided technical and economic elements.
- Managed the processes assembly and fixtures as well as formulated jigs and fixtures.
- Provided technical support to production line.
- Maintained project data and schedule.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in production test system and in semiconductor IC test
- Steep knowledge of manufacturing test and RF IC test
- Huge knowledge of mixed-signal, digital IC test, characterization circuit, PCB design
- Ability to manage to changing needs of a project and outline detailed reports
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage Mode 5 Test Program
- Ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed test reports
- Ability to develop test plans and reports
- Superior communication, documentation and data analysis skills
- Excellent team interface skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Grambling State University, Grambling, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated