Quality Assurance Associate Resume Example
Here is the Quality Assurance Associate Resume example:
8320 Franz Valley Rd
Cotati, CA 94928
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Quality Assurance Associate position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Remarkable experience with Quality Assurance oversight and support
Skilled in analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factor
Expert in conducting Quality Control reviews of project deliverables
Ability to effectively manage client and development contractor relationships
Ability to work on complex Quality projects
Proficient in SQL Server, Oracle database structure and MS office Suite
Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills
Strong planning and organization skills
Quality Assurance Associate, August 2005 to till date
Mediatech, Inc., Cotati, CA
- Reviewed fabrication records according to specifications and procedures.
- Released product record to be reviewed and endorsed by QA Manager.
- Worked closely with Manufacturing and Quality Control to resolve open issues resulting from recorded reviews, internal audits of the facility, and deviation issues.
- Reviewed and assessed Deviations, including evaluation, tracking, follow-up, reporting and trending.
- Reviewed and approved Validation and Technical Reports.
Quality Assurance Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cotati, CA
- Reviewed SOPs, batch records and test techniques.
- Ensured GMP conformity for raw materials and components disposal.
- Provided assistance during product failures and complaints.
- Reviewed, approved and tracked closure of deviations, non-conformances, OOS and corrective actions.
- Provided research support and reminder of non-conforming materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Ohio Dominican University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated