Quality Assurance Inspector Resume
Here is the Quality Assurance Inspector Resume example:
1767 Michigan Avenue
Hickory, PA 15340
Objective To work as a Quality Assurance Inspector within your company to use my past training in this field to help company excel and reach fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in manufacturing of electrical utility applications
- Operational knowledge of the basic electrical wiring and assembling equipments
- Sound knowledge of the ISO 9001 and the IPC 610
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and other technical specifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to achieve deadlines
- Proficient in understanding the electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
Quality Assurance Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Chipton Ross, Hickory, PA
- Monitored the inspection of all the sub assemblies and finished goods in the facility.
- Maintained the quality data management systems and updated the entire quality information on to the system.
- Administered the working of the inspection system and checked for effectiveness, recommended changes to make it more effective.
- Prepared all records of the inspection carried and the maintained logs to ensure that they are in compliance with the regulations.
- Conducted unscheduled audits on various processes and finished products to check the quality.
Quality Assurance Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Trigon, Hickory, PA
- Performed the inspection on various sub assemblies and finished products by using statistical sampling systems.
- Prepared records of all the inspection work carried in the facility, maintained an area for the collection of samples.
- Administered all installation and maintenance work carried in the facility.
- Assisted the supervisor in inspecting site and checked for any violation of the contractor’s Standard of Work.
- Maintained a record of all the inspection work carried in the facility to ensure its compliance with all the company policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Engineering, South Louisiana Community College, Lafayette, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated