Rotating Equipment Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Rotating Equipment Engineer Resume example:
1799 Harter Street
Lima, OH 45801
Career Objective Seeking Rotating Equipment Engineer position with a challenging organization in which to enhance and further my expertise and training in the field and to help company meet their long-term goals.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in inspection and repair of rotating equipment
- Good knowledge of rotor-dynamics and thermodynamic
- In depth knowledge of rotor-dynamics, compressors and other turbo-machinery
- Familiarity with lubrication theory, bearing design and sealing technology
- Ability to build positive business relationships and interpret rotor analysis
- Immense ability to manage lubricants, bearings and seals as well as resolve problems and work in a team
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and team leadership skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal and IT skills
Rotating Equipment Engineer, August 2005 – Present
BP, Lima, OH
- Coordinated with Project and HUC Process engineers and handled rotating equipment.
- Formulated maintenance regime of rotating equipment.
- Managed condition & performance monitoring function for rotating equipment.
- Imparted advice to Operations and coordinated with vendors.
- Managed spare part needs of rotating equipment.
- Handled failure investigation and RCFA of malfunctioning equipment.
Rotating Equipment Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Selas Fluid, Lima, OH
- Created rotating equipment specifications.
- Imparted rotating equipment information and ensured accuracy of rotating equipment information.
- Formulated requests for quotations, purchase specifications, bid evaluations and purchase requisitions.
- Analyzed supplier documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA
10868 Via Verona St
Galt, CA 95632
Objective A position as a Rotating Equipment Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- Broad experience in monitoring, trending and troubleshooting rotating equipment problems.
- Solid experience in rotating equipment related project planning, procurement, execution & closing out.
- Wide knowledge of general and special purpose machinery and rotating equipment.
- Extensive experience in rotating equipment engineering designs such as pumps, compressors, steam turbines, gas turbines, diesel generators, fans & blowers.
Rotating Equipment Engineer, 2006 to till date
Saga Group Limited., CA
- Enhanced equipment availability at optimum costs.
- Monitored and coordinated rotary equipment engineering designs.
- Established and prepared inspection and test plan (ITP) document for rotating equipment.
- Supported maintenance and reliability activities.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
University of Arizona
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Rutgers State University-New Brunswick