1350 Edwards Street
Greenville, NC 27834
Job Objective To work as a Satellite Engineer and put my knowledge and past experiences to good use.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in satellite operations
- Huge knowledge of satellite communications and satellite subsystems
- Familiarity with satellite communications concepts, practices, procedures, equipment and test equipment
- Wide knowledge of GPS Signal Processing and application avionics
- Profound knowledge of spacecraft payload architectures, both analog and digital
- Proficient with VSAT systems, SATCOM Uplink and Downlink hardware, TDMA and FDMA MODEMs, TWTA, SSPA and Klystron HPA
- Ability to react to contingencies and cope with high stress situations
- Superior communication skills
Satellite Engineer, August 2005 – Present
SES Group, Greenville, NC
- Analyzed satellite strength and performance.
- Imparted satellite platform system integrated view.
- Drafted operational concepts and provided training.
- Evaluated satellite malfunctions and coordinated with satellite supplier.
- Approved closure of Satellite Anomaly Reports and provided call support.
- Provided technical advice and established advanced method to maximize satellite safety.
B.S in Engineering, DeKalb Technical College, Covington, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated