2110 Round Table Drive
Job Objective Career minded Second Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of ammunition administration, cargo fuel quality assurance
- Outstanding knowledge of cargo operations
- Sound knowledge of navigation methods, equipment and techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of shipboard safety and security programs, lifesaving and firefighting equipment, methods and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to interpret and analyze information, make decisions, plan, organize
CIVMAR Support Center,Cincinnati, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised navigational operations, reports, equipment, supplies, maintenance and resources of the ship.
- Assured operational readiness of all rig crews, underway replenishment gear.
- Ensured proper entry for the requisitioning and issued of all conventional type ammunition.
- Managed loading and discharging of cargo petroleum products.
- Scheduled operational tasking and harbor movements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautics Engineer
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated