Semiconductor Equipment Engineer Resume
Here is the Semiconductor Equipment Engineer Resume example:
1460 N Sandburg Ter, Apt 2007
Sacramento, CA 94235
Objective A position as a Semiconductor Equipment Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- Expertise in semiconductor processing, applications development, support and maintenance of process and metrology equipment.
- Skilled at electrical design, circuit design and product specification.
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated circuit process flows for a variety of technologies.
- Immense ability to use electronic test equipment and hand tools.
Semiconductor Equipment Engineer, 2006 to till date
Tachi-S Engineering USA Incorporated, CA
- Involved in manufacturing integrated circuits, computer chips, and microchips.
- Performed preventive and corrective maintenance on tools.
- Maintained equipment logs, repair data and shift pass-down.
- Created and maintained preventive maintenance procedures for manufacturing equipment.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2006
University of California-Berkeley
B.S in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2004
California Institute of Technology