Static Equipment Engineer Resume
Here is the Static Equipment Engineer Resume example:
3944 Marshville Road
Scotchtown, NY 10940
Job Objective Static Equipment Engineer searching a position with an industry in which to practice my skills and put my training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Great working experience of facility layouts and static equipment
- Steep knowledge of international design codes and outlining of piping and valve systems
- Familiarity with codes, standards and recommended practices for static equipment
- Wide knowledge in vessel center of gravity calculations, off shore wave and wind stress and fatigue analysis
- Ability to outline design packages
- Immense capability to design Process Pressure Containing Equipment
- Superior motivator and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Static Equipment Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Lutech Resources, Scotchtown, NY
- Administered mechanical project teams and outlined the scope of work.
- Managed equipment requisitions.
- Outlined technical evaluations of incoming quotations.
- Analyzed drawings and test procedures as well as maintained project quality system.
- Reviewed design integrity of work.
- Assured proposed solutions were technically sound.
- Aided with fabrication and installation of static equipment.
- Supervised maintenance and operational staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Southeastern University, Washington, DC, DC
21340 E Cloverton St
Fairfield, CA 94534
Objective: Looking for a Static Equipment Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Skilled at demonstration knowledge and ability to apply industry specifications and standards.
- Expertise in pressure vessels and storage tanks and spherical storage tanks.
- Profound ability to network with industry and trade associations within the static equipment discipline.
- Strong experience in equipment selection, design, testing, fabrication, installation and commissioning of static equipment.
Static Equipment Engineer, 2006 to till date
B & G Equipment Company, CA
- Developed procedures for static equipment testing, installation, commissioning and startup.
- Designed, tested, fabricated, installed, commissioned and operated static equipment associated with the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Developed detailed equipment specifications for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, fired heaters, storage tanks, and utility systems.
- Performed concept selection, equipment specification, vendor selection and coordination, quality control, testing, installation, commissioning, and start up.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated