Tooling Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Tooling Design Engineer Resume example:
4209 Pinewood Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
[email]Objective Seeking opportunity to practice my skills as a Tooling Design Engineer with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in tool and mechanical design
- Proficient in using CAD to design tooling
- Sound grasp of ISO and TS documentation, Jigs & Fixtures designing
- Good understanding of tool construction and corrective repair recommendations
- Wide knowledge of tooling prints, part prints, inspection procedures and SPC analysis
- Extensive knowledge of applying Geometric Dimensioning
- Amazing ability to understand engineering data, review tool request for tool configuration
- Remarkable ability to work in a team
- Superior problem-solving, mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Tooling Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Nammo Talley, Inc., Marquette, MI
- Outlined in-house and out-source fabrication of gauges and special tools, fixtures and manufacturing aids.
- Coordinated with manufacturing and tool fabrication engineer.
- Formulated engineering change orders.
- Maintained drawing files.
- Carried out drawing checking.
Tooling Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Lauren International, Marquette, MI
- Analyzed customer drawings, products and specifications.
- Carried out requisite calculations and formulated preliminary design proposals.
- Coordinated with process engineers and production staff as well as quality engineer.
- Imparted technical guidance for toolmakers.
- Evaluated design changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
333 E 55th St, Ph A
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Objective: Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Tooling Design Engineer in a reputed organization.
Broad knowledge of network test equipment and network management tools.
Skilled at thermoform tooling design, organization, managing priorities, communication and follow-up.
Familiar with product design, tool design, jigs & fixture design, manufacturing and application of CAD in design and engineering.
Well acquainted with mechanical component selection, procurement, applications and testing.
Tooling Design Engineer, 2006 to till date
K&M Engineering and Consulting Corporation, CA
Prepared tool design, drawings and product stage drawings.
Designed jigs, fixtures, gauges and templates.
Developed the general assembly layout of the tool design using AutoCAD tool.
Evaluated customer parts and designed machine tooling to produce the parts in the most economical way.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated