EHS Specialist Resume
Here is the EHS Specialist Resume example:
3141 Whitetail Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
Job Objective Experienced EHS Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in EHS
- Amazing ability to learn new material quickly and take decisions independently
- Outstanding ability to sell and persuade teams
- Superior technical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Shire PLC, Dallas, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Supervised EHS programs at facility.
- Managed EHS plans and programs.
- Formulated periodic reports and imparted EHS data.
- Imparted technical assistance and maintained electronic databases.
- Evaluated plant EHS data.
- Aided regional and corporate EHS audit programs.
Siemens Energy, Inc., Dallas, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed duties to administer health, safety and environmental program.
- Supervised EHS policies and aided as consultant.
- Gathered and reported EHS data.
- Administered joint safety committee.
- Coordinated in internal and external audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management
College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated