Environmental Health Safety Engineer Resume
Here is the Environmental Health Safety Engineer Resume example:
1419 Bernardo Street
Winter Haven, FL 33830
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Environmental Health Safety Engineer in a qualified company in order to bring my years of expertise in the industry to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in the Environmental, Health, and Safety field
- Wide knowledge of the health and safety regulations
- Exceptional ability to work with the environmental compliance laws and the OSHA regulations
- Familiarity with federal and state health and safety regulations and 3M standards
- Proficient in understanding the scientific air monitoring and sampling
- Deep knowledge of the lean manufacturing system and Ergonomics
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work
- Excellent problem solving skills
Environmental Health Safety Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Powell Industries, Winter Haven, FL
- Maintained the environmental policies and procedures in the facilities, and conducted reviews in the facility for its maintenance.
- Provided an interface with the management and performed all assigned duties.
- Handled the staff and estimated the cost for the projects and the EH&S system.
- Maintained the facility in accordance to the safety regulations and ensured the safety of the employees and customers.
- Coordinated with the Emergency Response team and performed the necessary procedures at the time of need.
- Ensured that all procedures are conducted in compliance with the Environmental and OSHA regulations.
Environmental Health Safety Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Whirlpool Corporation, Winter Haven, FL
- Managed the facility and developed ergonomic for various departments such as technology and manufacturing teams.
- Ensured the implementation of EH&S for specific projects.
- Provided support to the key projects of the factory.
- Facilitated the improvement of the project and ensured its safety regulations.
- Ensured compliance with the environmental regulations by coordinating with the government agencies.
- Checked the new regulations and their impact on the health of the workers and environment.
- Verified the data and initiated corrective measures in case of malfunctions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health, Safety Engineering, Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated