Conference Services Manager Resume
Here is the Conference Services Manager Resume example:
4270 Glenwood Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Conference Services Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to plan events and provide optimal customer services
- Exceptional knowledge of hotel features and competitor activities
- Thorough knowledge of design market plans and safety programs
- Ability to develop and implement plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects within deadline
- Amazing customer service skills
- Ability to coordinate with vendors and resolve issues
- Proficient in computer systems
Conference Services Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Cleveland, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and forecasted annual budget for conferences.
- Ensured compliance to all attendance rules.
- Administered group room blocks and prepared resume for operations.
- Managed all room rental charges for guests.
- Developed effective relationships with guests and facilitated rebooking.
- Coordinated with teams and evaluated all operations and its efficiency.
- Participated in various industry organizations as NACE.
- Inspected hotel facilities and prepared presentation.
Conference Services Supervisor
Gaylord Hotels, Cleveland, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered every day activities of conference service department.
- Coordinated with local caterers and planned menu for events.
- Monitored inventory of catering supplies and linen.
- Provided technical support to all recycle programs and managing waste.
- Managed all repairs and prepared reports for activities.
- Prepared various reports for room reservation systems.
- Assisted to reconcile all invoices and processes it.
Conference Coordinator – Customer Service
Luxury Resorts & Hotels, Cleveland, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed communication with business agencies and customers.
- Provided assistance to customers on all conference services.
- Participated in conferences and greeted customers pleasantly.
- Coordinated with team members and maintained satisfaction.
- Monitored and processes various reservation requests.
- Performed troubleshoot on calls and assisted in reservation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Concordia University, River Forest, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated