Event Producer Resume
Here is the Event Producer Resume example:
3591 Jehovah Drive
Martinsville, VA 24112
Job Objective To use my experience and expertise as an Event Producer to help boost the image and reputation of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in directing and producing marketing event programs
- Sound knowledge of the business issues and industry trends
- Outstanding knowledge various Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to regulate the project by keeping track of schedules and logistics
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well
Event Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
The Cross Border Group, Martinsville, VA
- Managed the outdoor marketing and production of events.
- Facilitated the budget needs of the event and then calculated the profit of the organization.
- Researched and finalized the venue for the event and hired vendors for the same.
- Prepared the entire document relating to the event such as the scripts, run of the show and production schedules to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Coordinated with the authorities and received all the necessary permits and license for the show.
Event Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
RedPeg Marketing, Martinsville, VA
- Assisted the teams in planning marketing strategies and executing events for various product launches.
- Designed innovative ideas and executed them to bring revenue to the organization.
- Monitored the working of the program on an everyday basis and ensured that it is in accordance with the budget and completed on time.
- Updated the knowledge with the new techniques in the market to deliver optimal services.
- Administered the event in accordance to the research and interviews with the client to ensure that the event is organized according to his needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated