Event Volunteer Resume Example
Here is the Event Volunteer Resume example:
1147 Bagwell Avenue
Weekiwachee Spgs., FL 32512
Job Objective Seeking work as Event Volunteer in your organization where I can fully utilize my passion to serve.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in volunteering public events
- Sound knowledge of event management techniques
- Familiarity with customer service operations
- Strong knowledge of hospitality and wedding industries
- Skilled in preparing proposals and promotional materials
- Ability to follow appropriate dress codes for events
- Ability to work with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to develop promotional materials and proposals for donations
- Ability to work in frequently changing work environment
Harden HealthCare, LLC, Weekiwachee Spgs., FL
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with clients to discuss about event sites, schedules and plan.
- Prepared seating arrangements as per client’s needs.
- Assisted in setting tables and chairs.
- Ensured that event hall was maintained clean and safe.
- Assisted guests with directions and any other questions.
- Coordinated with vendors in setting up décor items.
- Ensured bar area was kept organized.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Weekiwachee Spgs., FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in special events planning sessions.
- Assisted in volunteer recruitment and training activities.
- Maintained complete records of all events.
- Provided support in promotional activities.
- Performed cold calls to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated