Finance Clerk Resume
Here is the Finance Clerk Resume example:
11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective To secure the position of Finance Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Finance Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Mid-Atlantic Finance Company, Wichita, KS
- Administered to log and maintain all wires in the excel-based daily log.
- Ensured to compute on-line posting to customer transaction accounts.
- Administered applicable control reviews and advanced to enter the outgoing wires into the Fed Line System.
- Handled the processing of both incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- Verified and ascertained the details of individual wire transfer disbursement and related transactions.
- Audited and computed bank accounts.
Finance Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Robert Half Finance & Acct, Wichita, KS
- Reviewed and ascertained all vendor invoices and processed payments.
- Processed and advocated employee related expense reports and payment; and assisted the Corporate Controller.
- Maintained files and correspondence of vendors and customers.
- Worked with and assisted the branches to resolve items and issues identified by the balancing and reconciliation process.
- Assisted the Finance Department to balance accounts and to prepare internal and external reports.
- Managed to research, follow-up and collect dues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of principles of payroll and benefits
- Ability to use an automated accounting system
- Proficient in the use of a PC, especially Excel spreadsheets and web-based applications
- Consistently careful and attentive to detail
- Able to maintain manual and electronic files
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
Associate Degree in Finance, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated