Corporate Tax Accountant Resume
Here is the Corporate Tax Accountant Resume example:
9470 Peace Way, Unit 211
Colton, CA 92324
Job Objective To obtain a Corporate Tax Accountant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of business tax compliance, federal and multi-state corporate income tax compliance
- Remarkable ability to research and draw sound conclusions on complex tax issues
- Excellent ability to access and navigate PeopleSoft general ledger, RIA Checkpoint tax research system
- Ability to prepare journal entries to record ledger account accruals and perform account reconciliations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word and Excel) and transaction tax compliance software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadline pressures
- Trustworthy; strong personal integrity; emotional maturity
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills
Corporate Tax Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Sun Communities Inc., Colton, CA
- Ensured to oversee sales tax calculation and filings are done by staff accountant appropriately and within the time frame.
- Calculated and posted transfer pricing invoices quarterly based on financial, legal and tax requirements.
- Monitored transfer pricing issues and trends; evaluated transfer pricing methodologies and ensured to update.
- Monitored changes in sales, GST, and VAT tax filing requirements.
- Developed & maintained processes and documentation appropriately.
- Worked closely with external tax accountants to develop tax provisions and predictable tax payments.
Corporate Tax Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Raymond James Financial, Inc., Colton, CA
- Assisted in gathering and preparing information necessary for the completion of all state and local sales tax returns.
- Completed on a monthly basis the analysis and balancing of all sales tax related accounts to the general ledger.
- Carried out reverse sales and applied tax audits to limit the company’s liability regarding sales tax payments to vendors.
- Gathered and reconciled to the ledger all apportionment information used to complete the state and local return filings.
- Ensured timely payment of all property tax and business license payments, property tax accrual adjustments to post to the ledger monthly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accounts Officer Resume Examples
- Advancement Director Resume Examples
- AML Analyst Resume Examples
- AML Investigator Resume Examples
- Analytical Credit Analyst Example Resume Examples
- Asset Management Analyst Resume Examples
- Asset Protection Specialist Resume Examples
- Assistant Finance Manager Resume Examples
- Automotive Finance Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Financial Advisor Resume Examples