Credit Risk Analyst Resume
Here is the Credit Risk Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Credit Risk Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiar with commercial and consumer loan process
- Financial analysis, knowledge of hedge fund operations and products
- A great deal of experience with respect to data analysis, advanced spreadsheet modeling and forecasting technique
- In-depth knowledge of finance, statistics, economics and consumer credit
- Proficient with SAS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Remarkable ability to data extraction and analysis skill sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of bank staff including
Credit Risk Analyst, August 2005 – Present
HSBC, San Diego, CA
- Prepared, analyzed and distributed various monthly and quarterly Loan Portfolio Reports.
- Performed and conducted written analysis outlining key performance indicators and key risk indicators.
- Monitored and examined roll rate and performed related analysis.
- Performed and conducted supplemental commercial analysis.
- Determined and analyzed the Bank’s ability to absorb losses through its current and future capital cushion.
- Developed and implemented necessary exception reporting in support of Credit and the line in order to manage to better manage credit administration risk posed to the Bank.
- Worked effectively with Credit, the line, and Finance and ensured data integrity.
- Provided support in the design and implementation of ad hoc requests for Credit-Related Portfolio Data.
Credit Risk Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Pacific Life Insurance Company, San Diego, CA
- Performed and conducted independent research such as company background checks, comparative industry analysis, trending analysis and demographic data.
- Identified potential risk concerns within the Accounts Receivable portfolio and efficiently provided a risk assessment for the monthly Credit Watch report.
- Created, reviewed, and modified the Risk Assessment Criteria model predicated upon characteristic changes in the industry and the Accounts Receivable portfolio.
- Performed and conducted customer visitations to review credit documents.
- Prepared and developed the monthly Credit Watch Report for FIS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Master’s Degree in Finance, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ