Credit Risk Officer Resume
Here is the Credit Risk Officer Resume example:
3050 Rowes Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Job Objective Seeking position as a Credit Risk Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid experience in credit evaluation, cash flow and project risk analysis in a banking environment
- Proficient with statistical and programming tools, such as SAS
- Strong knowledge of SMEs/MNCs corporate accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data and financial statements to obtain appropriate result
- Ability to visualize business prospects and risk factors
- Ability to work in a flexible setting independently
Credit Risk Officer
Bank Of America, Bowling Green, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed credit proposals to evaluate projects feasibility, risks and returns.
- Ensured compliance credit policies.
- Monitored existing accounts and resolved related issues.
- Supervised and monitored recovery action by credit department.
- Reviewed credit risk measures and documents.
- Conducted credit analysis and monitored portfolio of locally approved credits.
- Developed strategies to acquire potential and trusted customers.
Credit Risk Officer
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc., Bowling Green, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Analyzed risk factors through statistical methods.
- Prepared accurate internal and regulatory MIS reports periodically to identify sound risk control measures.
- Ensured all transactions are in satisfactory credit audit compliance.
- Carried out loans loss forecast, stress test and portfolio performance tracking to support retail lending.
- Ensured that lending unit was as per credit policies and standards.
- Handled loan review methods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated