Currency Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Currency Analyst Resume example:
2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective To secure a Junior Currency Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of currency market
- Ability to trade in the Forex markets
- Ability to monitor all foreign currency accounts and transactions
- Ability to communicate efficiently with foreign traders and banks
- Possess excellent skills in communication, both verbal and written
- Sound judgment, accuracy, organization and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment and accept additional responsibilities
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Junior Currency Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Colorado Springs, CO
- Studied notes and reports on the currency market covering the G7 and regional currencies.
- Communicated update of news and analysis as market events unfolded.
- Periodically updated the Global Markets and Management teams.
- Regularly conducted client meetings and presentations for the purpose of understanding and helping the client’s business and currency needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated